Stellantis is the name of a new multinational company that includes Jeep and Chrysler. That makes it the parent company of many other brands, too, including Ram, Dodge, and Mopar.
The nameplates have a long history. Chrysler dates back to 1925, and Jeep became a brand in 1941. Mopar, famous for off-roading parts and accessories, began in 1937. These brands continue to set the bar in many ways, and Stellantis will encourage that drive toward excellence.
If you want to check out Stellantis brands in the Phoenix area, you are invited to either Rodeo CDJR in Queen Creek, AZ, or Earnhardt CDJR in Gilbert, AZ. Plus, you can enjoy test drives at your home or office when you choose the NoBull Express system to buy your vehicle online from start to finish.
PSA and Renault Unite to Become Stellantis
Stellantis was created by a merger between Italian-American Fiat-Chrysler and the French PSA (Peugeot). This brings more than 14 automotive entities together, allowing Stellantis to draw on strengths in design and engineering across brands and continents.
The companies will learn from each other’s successes and employ exciting new technologies. Electric vehicles are a big emphasis. For instance, there will soon be an electric Jeep Wrangler.
Measuring by worldwide sales, the merger creates the fourth largest manufacturing group in the automotive industry. With factories in some 30 companies, Stellantis now oversees 10 factories in North America. This includes six in the United States, where many new Jeeps and Chryslers are made.
Other well-known Stellantis brands include Fiat, Maserati, and Alfa Romeo. Some nameplates are more familiar to Europeans, including Abarth, Citroen, Peugeot, Opel, and Vauxhall.
Where to Find More Stellantis News
The latest brand news can be found on the new Stellantis website. Here’s just a sample of the major news recently announced about the Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram world of SUVs, cars, and trucks.
- The 2021 Ram TRX took home the Rocky Mountain Automotive Press Association Truck of the Year award.
- The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L is the first seven-seater to wear the seven-slot grille.
- The Jeep Wrangler 4Xe with 470 lb-ft of torque will be the first electric Jeep. Orders are being taken now.
- A premium Jeep brand featuring the Waggoneer and Grand Waggoneer is due in 2022.
- Parents magazine has named the Chrysler Pacifica as one of its 2021 Best Family Cars
- Good Housekeeping has named the Pacifica Hybrid as the Best Hybrid Minivan.
- Kelley Blue Book honored Dodge with a 2021 Brand Image Award for Best Car Styling.
- Hispanic Motor Press Awards went to three Stellantis models: 2021 Dodge Challenger, 2021 Chrysler Pacifica, and 2021 Ram 1500 TRX.
Now that you know all about Stellantis, are you ready to test drive? You can find what you want at Earnhardt Auto Centers. Check out the new inventory of these exciting brands by clicking on your favorite: Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram.
Easy Related Posts
How Much is My Trade in Worth: Ten Things To Know Before You Sell Your Car for Cash
You want to sell your car for cash, but you want to know: how much ...read more
Find the Right Pickup Truck Trader to Buy Your Truck
You have a truck. It’s served you well. Now you want to sell it. Who ...read more
NADA Trade in Values vs Kelley Blue Book Valuations
What’s the difference in Kelley Blue Book valuations and NADA trade in values? Since most ...read more
Will a Car Trading Website Offer Cash for My Car?
Before trading a vehicle in, you should consider all of the resources that are available ...read more