9 Used BMW Phoenix Arizona
1. We are a family owned and operated business for over 60 years!
2. We are at the top in customer satisfaction for 4 years running!
3. We have award winning sales, service and parts departments!
4. We have received Toyota's top honor, the President's Award, 4 years in a row!
5. We offer a friendly, no pressure atmosphere!
6. For every vehicle we sell, we donate to the Mesa Child Crisis Center.
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 33247 miles below market average! 24/36 City/Highway MPG
* Automotive purists on the prowl for the most enthusiast-oriented sports sedan on the market need look no further than the 2014 BMW 3 Series. Although entries from Acura, Lexus and Mercedes-Benz are certainly advanced, well-equipped 3 Series models hold the edge when it comes to the latest in-car tech. Source: KBB.com
* Excellent ride/handling balance; powerful and fuel-efficient engines; upscale interior with straightforward controls and spacious seating. Source: Edmunds
* For over three decades, the BMW 3 Series has continuously set the bar that competitors are measured against in the entry-level luxury sedan category. Since 1977, its design evolution has always been stylish, and contemporary. Over time, the look of each new series has visually followed a logical flow from the version that came before it. Plus, it is instantly recognizable with its signature front grill and iconic BMW logo. The 3 Series has something for a wide range of shoppers, due the multitude of categories it has models available for, such as: the Sedan, Hybrid, Coupe, Convertible, Sport Wagon and Gran Turismo. In addition there is an available Clean Diesel in the 328d and 328d xDrive Sedans. Once inside the 2014 3 Series, experience it's elegantly simple and uncomplicated interior. It utilizes high-end materials, simple shapes, and has made important controls easy for the driver to reach. Plus, inside it is quite roomy, and your rear passengers have a generous amount of legroom as well. The base 320i trims come standard with a 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder Engine with 180-Horsepower. It is paired with an equally impressive 8-speed STEPTRONIC automatic transmission. It gets an EPA estimated 23 MPG City and 36 MPG Highway with the Manual Transmission, or 24 MPG City and 36 MPG Highway with the Automatic. In addition, it has standard items such as: leatherette upholstery, a sound system with a 6.5-inch display and 9-speakers, USB Port, dual-zone climate control, rain-sensing wipers, an engine start stop button, and dynamic cruise control. Safety has been taken into account with the 2014 3 Series as well. Every model comes standard with impact sensors that perform a variety of functions in case of a collision such as: turning off electrical systems that could be dangerous, turning on hazard lights, and unlocking doors. Plus, all models come with eight airbags. Experience the 2014 BMW 3 Series for yourself today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Actual vehicle price and payments may vary for various reasons - including but not limited to - applicable manufacturer rebates, special limited time offers, dealer incentives, taxes, fees, and buyer's credit qualifications, dealer add-ons, market product (or vehicle) scarcity and either a $499 or $498.00 dealer doc fee.
Financing on approved credit. Must qualify for some offers. Some offers may not be available with special financing, lease and some other offers. Refer to specific dealership for details about special offers.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on our website, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Dealer and Earnhardt Auto Centers cannot be held liable for data that may be listed incorrectly. While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the factory rebates, rates, incentives, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we receive data from multiple data sources. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Not responsible for typographical errors. Equipment added by the dealer or the purchaser will increase the overall transaction amount. CONSUMERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO VERIFY THEIR DESIRED VEHICLE FEATURES AND/OR ADDED EQUIPMENT BY CALLING THE DEALERSHIP.
Refer to our Privacy and User Consent page for details about information we collect and various communication methods we will use to assist customers. By providing your contact information to ANY form contained in – or connected to – this website, you are hereby agreeing to receive text messages from dealerships represented on this website and our affiliates or partners at the number(s) and/or information which you have provided. You are also expressly consenting to recurring contact from the aforementioned company or its business partners at the number you provided regarding products or services via live, automated or prerecorded telephone call, text message or email. You understand that your telephone provider may impose charges on you for these contacts, and you are not required to enter into this agreement/consent as a condition of purchasing property, goods, or services. You also understand that you may revoke this consent at any time by notifying the dealership in writing.