61 Used vehicles in Phoenix AZ
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 22525 miles below market average! 20/32 City/Highway MPG
* 2018 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury Cars Under $35,000 * 2018 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
Recent Arrival! 27/33 City/Highway MPG
* ALG Residual Value Awards, Residual Value Awards * 2019 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2019 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $30,000 * 2019 KBB.com 10 Best All-Wheel-Drive Vehicles Under $30,000 * 2019 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2019 KBB.com Our 10 Most Awarded Cars of 2019 * 2019 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* If exceptional off-road capability, a host of standard features including 4-wheel-drive (4WD), and superb value-for-dollar are paramount in your next luxury SUV purchase, the 2014 Lexus GX could be the one. However, we strongly suggest back-to-back test drives of the GX and its closest competitors on rough pavement. Source: KBB.com
* Capable off-road performer; plenty of standard luxury features. Source: Edmunds
* The Lexus GX does one thing exceptionally well. Everything. The 4.6-liter V8, paired with Variable Valve Timing with intelligence, generates 301 horsepower at 5,500 rpm and 329 lb-ft of torque at 3,500 rpm. The top end power is helpful during acceleration or climbing long highway grades. Low end torque is most beneficial during off the line pulling and off road use. Thanks to its powerful engine and robust body on frame construction, the GX boasts a 6,500-lb towing capacity.The full time 4WD system features a TORSEN torque sensing limited slip center differential that, combined with 4-wheel Active Traction Control, efficiently delivers engine power to the wheels with traction, helping to minimize tire spin in slippery conditions. For maximum off-road traction, the center differential can be locked with the press of a button.The GX has 3D Navigation Offering added information and clarity, the Navigation System features three-dimensional maps with overhead views as well as 3-D buildings and landmarks. The system can also predict your time of arrival based on current traffic conditions and, when there is congestion on your current route, Traffic Detour Preview automatically displays alternate routes.The available dual-screen Rear-Seat Entertainment System11 allows the left and right rear-seat passengers to enjoy separate entertainment.With 7.0-inch LCD screens located behind the driver's and front passenger's headrests, the system features a pair of wireless headphones and can be used as a DVD player, audio player or game console. The GX isn't only spacious. With ample room for seven passengers, it's also meticulously crafted right down to the Linear Espresso and available Mahogany wood trim and supple, yet durable, fine leather trim. And with available heated and ventilated front seats, heated outboard second-row seats and climate control for the second and third rows, you're sure to arrive both in style and in comfort. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 10770 miles below market average! 26/35 City/Highway MPG
* 2019 KBB.com 10 Favorite New-for-2019 Cars * 2019 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $30,000 * 2019 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2019 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
Actual vehicle price and payments may vary for various reasons - including but not limited to - applicable manufacturer rebates, special limited time offers, dealer incentives, taxes, fees, and buyer's credit qualifications, dealer add-ons, market product (or vehicle) scarcity and either a $499 or $498.00 dealer doc fee.
Financing on approved credit. Must qualify for some offers. Some offers may not be available with special financing, lease and some other offers. Refer to specific dealership for details about special offers.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on our website, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Dealer and Earnhardt Auto Centers cannot be held liable for data that may be listed incorrectly. While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the factory rebates, rates, incentives, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we receive data from multiple data sources. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Not responsible for typographical errors. Equipment added by the dealer or the purchaser will increase the overall transaction amount. CONSUMERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO VERIFY THEIR DESIRED VEHICLE FEATURES AND/OR ADDED EQUIPMENT BY CALLING THE DEALERSHIP.
Refer to our Privacy and User Consent page for details about information we collect and various communication methods we will use to assist customers. By providing your contact information to ANY form contained in – or connected to – this website, you are hereby agreeing to receive text messages from dealerships represented on this website and our affiliates or partners at the number(s) and/or information which you have provided. You are also expressly consenting to recurring contact from the aforementioned company or its business partners at the number you provided regarding products or services via live, automated or prerecorded telephone call, text message or email. You understand that your telephone provider may impose charges on you for these contacts, and you are not required to enter into this agreement/consent as a condition of purchasing property, goods, or services. You also understand that you may revoke this consent at any time by notifying the dealership in writing.