41 Used Lexus Phoenix Arizona
1. We are a family owned and operated business for over 60 years!
2. We are at the top in customer satisfaction for 4 years running!
3. We have award winning sales, service and parts departments!
4. We have received Toyota's top honor, the President's Award, 4 years in a row!
5. We offer a friendly, no pressure atmosphere!
6. For every vehicle we sell, we donate to the Mesa Child Crisis Center.
40/39 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* Efficient hybrid powertrain; comfortable ride and composed handling; luxurious and well-built interior; generous rear legroom; strong crash scores. Source: Edmunds
* The ES brings the level of luxury people have come to expect from Lexus. The exterior features wrap around LED tail lamps and halogen projector headlamps. The ES also features variable intermittent washer-activated windshield wipers, as well as integrated fog lamps to keep visibility clear on rainy days. On the inside, piano black trim highlights the instrument panel, the doors and the upper console. The NuLuxe seat upholstery offers a supple texture and a luxurious look, while boasting a manufacturing process which is more environmentally friendly than other synthetic leather. The driver's and the front passenger's seat feature 10-way power seats which include lumbar support. Plus, all seats have height adjustable headrests. The ES features the Lexus eight-speaker, Premium Sound System with Automatic Sound Levelizer. A USB and auxiliary port allow for an MP3 player to be connected to the sound system. A push button start fires up the 3.5L V6 engine or a 2.5L DOHC Hybrid engine. The V6 delivers 268hp @ 6,200 RPM while the Hybrid delivers 200hp @ 5700 RPM. The drivetrain consists of six-speed sequential-shift automatic Electronically Controlled Transmission with intelligence. A traction control system and a 4-wheel anti-lock brake system will keep you in control across varying road conditions. The Lexus ES features host of features to keep you safe on the while at the wheel. The ES has driver's and front passenger's advanced airbag system with dual front knee airbags and automatic Locking Retractor/ Emergency Locking Retractor seatbelts for rear outboard seating positions. Finally, Child Restraint Seat tether anchor brackets are available for all rear seating permissions, to keep the children safe and secure. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
White 2016 Lexus ES 350 FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Sequential Shift ECT-i 3.5L V6 DOHC Dual VVT-i 24V 3.5L V6 DOHC Dual VVT-i 24V, Parchment w/Matte Bamboo w/Perforated NuLuxe Seat Trim or Embossed Leather Seat Trim or Embossed Semi-Aniline Leather Seat Trim.
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 10273 miles below market average! 21/31 City/Highway MPG
* 2016 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Smooth V6 engine; comfortable ride and composed handling; luxurious and well-built interior; generous rear legroom. Source: Edmunds
Actual vehicle price and payments may vary for various reasons - including but not limited to - applicable manufacturer rebates, special limited time offers, dealer incentives, taxes, fees, and buyer's credit qualifications, dealer add-ons, market product (or vehicle) scarcity and either a $499 or $498.00 dealer doc fee.
Financing on approved credit. Must qualify for some offers. Some offers may not be available with special financing, lease and some other offers. Refer to specific dealership for details about special offers.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on our website, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Dealer and Earnhardt Auto Centers cannot be held liable for data that may be listed incorrectly. While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the factory rebates, rates, incentives, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we receive data from multiple data sources. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Not responsible for typographical errors. Equipment added by the dealer or the purchaser will increase the overall transaction amount. CONSUMERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO VERIFY THEIR DESIRED VEHICLE FEATURES AND/OR ADDED EQUIPMENT BY CALLING THE DEALERSHIP.
Refer to our Privacy and User Consent page for details about information we collect and various communication methods we will use to assist customers. By providing your contact information to ANY form contained in – or connected to – this website, you are hereby agreeing to receive text messages from dealerships represented on this website and our affiliates or partners at the number(s) and/or information which you have provided. You are also expressly consenting to recurring contact from the aforementioned company or its business partners at the number you provided regarding products or services via live, automated or prerecorded telephone call, text message or email. You understand that your telephone provider may impose charges on you for these contacts, and you are not required to enter into this agreement/consent as a condition of purchasing property, goods, or services. You also understand that you may revoke this consent at any time by notifying the dealership in writing.