33 Used Lexus Phoenix Arizona
Recent Arrival! 21/31 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* If you're looking for luxury that is as reliable as it is impressive, the 2014 Lexus ES should hold a special place on your shopping list. The ES 300h hybrid model sacrifices nothing in return for its 40-mpg fuel economy. Source: KBB.com
* Velvety-smooth V6 engine; comfortable ride and composed handling; luxurious and well-built interior; generous rear legroom; excellent crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 ES 350 brings the level of luxury people have come to expect from Lexus. Like you can find on other new Lexus models, the ES-350 features a dynamic spindle grille. It has flared fenders, aerodynamic lines, wrap around LED tail lamps and halogen projector headlamps. Plus, it rides proudly atop 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels with low resistance tires. On the inside, the ES 350 is an experience not to be missed. Comfortable, spacious and sophisticated, this is more than just a car interior. It is a refuge, where you can escape into luxury and settle into pure driving bliss. The design of the cabin is modern, intuitive and features soft surfaces. Turn the dial above the shifter and you can set the ES to "eco", sport", or "normal" modes. Under the hood, the ES 350 is equipped with a 3.5-Liter, 268 Horsepower V6 engine, paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission. In terms of fuel economy, it gets an EPA estimated 21 MPG City and 31 MPG Highway. The ES 350 comes very generously equipped with an 8-speaker AM/FM/6-CD/satellite radio audio system, USB and iPod inputs, dual-zone automatic climate control, push-button start/stop, moonroof, and seats trimmed in NuLuxe material. New for 2014, Bamboo interior trim is now an option, as are ventilated and heated seats with faux leather upholstery. Further, Siri Eyes Free Mode is also available, which is compatible with iPhone 4S and 5. Use it with voice commands for making calls, listening to music, getting directions, hearing and composing text messages, and more. In terms of safety, the ES 350 comes standard with 10 airbags, a backup monitor, Anti-lock brakes, Brake Assist, Smart Stop Technology, Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, and Whiplash Injury Lessening Front Seats. Plus, amazing optional safety features are available that include items like a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Alert, Intuitive Parking Assist, and the Pre-Collision System with Dynamic Radar Cruise Control. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Recent Arrival! 43/40 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* If you can't imagine driving a car that lacks luxury trappings, but want to reduce your carbon footprint, then the 2015 Lexus CT 200h may be just what you're looking for. Its relatively low price is icing on the cake. Source: KBB.com
* Excellent fuel economy; handles well for a hybrid; versatility provided by the CT 200h's hatchback design. Source: Edmunds
* Experience the CT, a hybrid hatchback offering from Lexus. Boasting a sculpted shape which improves aerodynamic relevance, the CT also features a rear spoiler and a moonroof. The body rests on 17-inch aluminum wheels. You can also keep every mile interesting with the CT F SPORT. Far from shy, the F SPORT lets you take on the road with its aggressive grille, sculpted front fascia and headlamps. The CT also features variable intermittent washer-activated windshield wipers, as well as integrated fog lamps. The NuLuxe seat upholstery offers a supple texture and a luxurious look, while boasting a manufacturing process which is more environmentally friendly than other synthetic leather. The driver's seat features 10-way power seats which include lumbar support and a 4-way front passenger's seat. The CT takes your music to a new level with the world's first automotive speakers constructed from bamboo opal, which not only makes them lighter, it also improves the sound. With the available 10-speaker system, sound quality is taken to the next level thanks to a digital Class-D amplifier. Additionally, a USB and auxiliary port allow for an MP3 player to be connected. A push button start fires up the 1.8L hybrid engine. The CT is capable of a combined 42 MPG. The drivetrain features an electronically controlled continuously variable transmission. A traction control system and a 4-wheel anti-lock brake system will keep you in control across varying road conditions and electric power steering keeps your driving experience as comfortable as possible. Safety features include an eight airbag setup and a Child Restraint Seat tether with anchor brackets for all rear seating permissions, to keep the children safe and secure. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
2017 Lexus RX FWD 8-Speed Automatic 3.5L V6 DOHC 24V
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 786 miles below market average! 20/27 City/Highway MPG
* 2017 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2017 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury SUVs * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
1. We are a family owned and operated business for over 60 years!
2. We are at the top in customer satisfaction for 4 years running!
3. We have award winning sales, service and parts departments!
4. We have received Toyota's top honor, the President's Award, 4 years in a row!
5. We offer a friendly, no pressure atmosphere!
6. For every vehicle we sell, we donate to the Mesa Child Crisis Center.
Actual vehicle price and payments may vary for various reasons - including but not limited to - applicable manufacturer rebates, special limited time offers, dealer incentives, taxes, fees, and buyer's credit qualifications, dealer add-ons, market product (or vehicle) scarcity and either a $499 or $498.00 dealer doc fee.
Financing on approved credit. Must qualify for some offers. Some offers may not be available with special financing, lease and some other offers. Refer to specific dealership for details about special offers.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on our website, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Dealer and Earnhardt Auto Centers cannot be held liable for data that may be listed incorrectly. While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the factory rebates, rates, incentives, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we receive data from multiple data sources. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Not responsible for typographical errors. Equipment added by the dealer or the purchaser will increase the overall transaction amount. CONSUMERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO VERIFY THEIR DESIRED VEHICLE FEATURES AND/OR ADDED EQUIPMENT BY CALLING THE DEALERSHIP.
Refer to our Privacy and User Consent page for details about information we collect and various communication methods we will use to assist customers. By providing your contact information to ANY form contained in – or connected to – this website, you are hereby agreeing to receive text messages from dealerships represented on this website and our affiliates or partners at the number(s) and/or information which you have provided. You are also expressly consenting to recurring contact from the aforementioned company or its business partners at the number you provided regarding products or services via live, automated or prerecorded telephone call, text message or email. You understand that your telephone provider may impose charges on you for these contacts, and you are not required to enter into this agreement/consent as a condition of purchasing property, goods, or services. You also understand that you may revoke this consent at any time by notifying the dealership in writing.