376 Used SUVs and Vans Phoenix Arizona Earnhardt Auto Centers
Recent Arrival! 18/26 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) * 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
* If you're all about keeping with a traditional American luxury brand, the 2014 Lincoln MKX offers a softer look and ride than its Cadillac counterpart, the SRX. A powerful V6 engine that still achieves good fuel economy is another good reason to own this luxury crossover. Source: KBB.com
* Nicely equipped; quiet and comfortable interior; smooth ride quality. Source: Edmunds
* Lincoln's luxury CUV, the Lincoln MKX, behaves with respect and authority. It slips through traffic with 305 hp and 280 ft-lb. of torque, accelerating smoothly to highway speed quickly thanks to its highly advanced 3.7L Ti-VCT V6 engine with twin independent variable camshaft timing. With thoughtful engineering, the Lincoln MKX also achieved best-in-class fuel efficiency at 26 mpg hwy/19 city. To achieve this the Lincoln MKX's engine shuts off fuel flow during deceleration. This very precise timing technique gives you seamless power without consuming unnecessary drops of fuel to do it. In addition to its power, the Lincoln MKX easily reacts to changing road conditions by transferring torque to the wheels with the best traction. Experience confident grip and solid response as you take corners and change lanes in a variety of road conditions. Feel free to venture out. The Lincoln MKX surrounds you in genuine olive ash or walnut swirl wood, and rich Bridge of Weir leather trim. Feel the wheel: It is heated to chase any chills away. Breeze into your front seats - they're perforated and cooled. Dial in the perfect position in 10 different ways, including lumbar. When you choose to transport others, its generous space pleases everyone. A panoramic Vista Roof opens the entire cabin to enormous views of the passing clouds. For additional cargo space, the 2nd-row seats fold down. Cruising on the highway in an unpredictable stream of cars, using the Adaptive cruise control, the Lincoln MKX can change its speed to maintain a preset gap from the car ahead. If the car ahead of you slows suddenly, Lincoln MKX can flash an alert on your windshield to get your attention. It also pre-charges the brakes to prepare for a sudden stop. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
1. We are a family owned and operated business for over 60 years!
2. We are at the top in customer satisfaction for 4 years running!
3. We have award winning sales, service and parts departments!
4. We have received Toyota's top honor, the President's Award, 4 years in a row!
5. We offer a friendly, no pressure atmosphere!
6. For every vehicle we sell, we donate to the Mesa Child Crisis Center.
Actual vehicle price and payments may vary for various reasons - including but not limited to - applicable manufacturer rebates, special limited time offers, dealer incentives, taxes, fees, and buyer's credit qualifications, dealer add-ons, market product (or vehicle) scarcity and either a $499 or $498.00 dealer doc fee.
Financing on approved credit. Must qualify for some offers. Some offers may not be available with special financing, lease and some other offers. Refer to specific dealership for details about special offers.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on our website, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Dealer and Earnhardt Auto Centers cannot be held liable for data that may be listed incorrectly. While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the factory rebates, rates, incentives, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we receive data from multiple data sources. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Not responsible for typographical errors. Equipment added by the dealer or the purchaser will increase the overall transaction amount. CONSUMERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO VERIFY THEIR DESIRED VEHICLE FEATURES AND/OR ADDED EQUIPMENT BY CALLING THE DEALERSHIP.
Refer to our Privacy and User Consent page for details about information we collect and various communication methods we will use to assist customers. By providing your contact information to ANY form contained in – or connected to – this website, you are hereby agreeing to receive text messages from dealerships represented on this website and our affiliates or partners at the number(s) and/or information which you have provided. You are also expressly consenting to recurring contact from the aforementioned company or its business partners at the number you provided regarding products or services via live, automated or prerecorded telephone call, text message or email. You understand that your telephone provider may impose charges on you for these contacts, and you are not required to enter into this agreement/consent as a condition of purchasing property, goods, or services. You also understand that you may revoke this consent at any time by notifying the dealership in writing.